+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cat Island 2-17-2008

Joe. I saw you looking our way, but I would never park that close to someone. I only wanted to get a meter read on the line everyone was on to see if there was any bait and if it was worth setting up on at that depth. I figured that if the Seabass were there, I wouldn't spook them because of the depth. Were you working with that Skipjack? I saw an Outerbanks and a skipjack following each other. We were at Owl rock area and the OB set up on a kelp west of us. Just wondering if that was you and how you did.
    Bob

So sounds like we may have the makings of a Blackman flotilla to Catalina. What do you say Honeygirl, any interest? We'll need you to provide some island insight and instruction. If we have enough interest, I'll take the lead on coordinating something.
    Charlie
    NOMAD

I would like to tag along. I have only fished Catalina a hand full of times. I have bean wanting to do a trip and it would be nice to go with some other boats.

Sounds good to me, Late May early June works good. Don't know where the fish will be but I do know where they have been in the past. let me know.
    Bob
    Didnt see the Skippy I see the other outerbanks alot at the island. We were there solo We headed west after we left the grounds. Joe

I’ll be there 5/18 thru 5/22 and 6/16 thru 6/22. I may try and squeeze in an April run but I need to focus on getting the Patron sold before I start with the serious fishing.
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information