+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Volvo D-4/Billfisher

Yale has a 32'and it has Cummins power. The 29 in HB is in great shape from what I hear the current owner doesn't have much work going on and the toys are the first thing to go. i didn't hear what the price was though.

The Patron is a 2003 26’ Billfisher powered with an AD41 Volvo. I’m asking $90,000. The boat is loaded. The lower unit was new in 2006, the Master volt 3.5KW Generator new in 2005 and the triple axle Pacific trailer new in 2004. This is the best one on the market in terms of bang for the buck.
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

Default Blackman D-4

Yale, maybe I can take a look next week? As for the 29' it's in King Harbor, Redondo Beach. Looks like it's low hours 250. Going to look this weekend, listed at $195K.

Thanks
    Mike

Mike, I bet Yale's boat would be sweet. He keeps his stuff nice. I Think 125 is a little high for an 05. But that D-4 is super nice. On the flip side I really want a gen-set like Yale Has. Sure would be nice. 90'gs is a hell of a good price. Joe

Mike,

I should have her ready to show by the end of the week. I had her detailed a couple of weeks ago and now I’m doing cabin clean up and checking everything out. I’ll pm you by Wednesday.
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

Default Billfisher w/D-4

I agree Joe, I am also looking at a Davis Rock Harbor fully loaded. Problem is the wife REALLY likes the Davis. Nice boat but I have always had an issues with the raised engine hatch. I guess thats why I haved owned (2) Blackmans, the first a 26' Expess and the second a Billfisher. Decision time.
    Thanks again for the input.

Mike

Default Patron

Thanks Yale. I appreciate it. I also sent you an e-mail.

Mike

Davis BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! All joking aside the are very nice boats, The raised engine hatch dose suck and the are lacking on deck space if you put a bait tank on deck.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information