+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a new used Blackman

Hybrid View

VAQUERO Guest

Thanks Yellowfin. I appreciate the heads up on your Billfisher. I'm going to keep looking for an Outerbanks for now. What do you think about the one in the pictures? Best of both worlds in my opinion. See you on the water.

Brent,

I couldn't look at the pictures of the Outerbanks as I don't have a login for that site. Good luck on your search. If I hear of any I'll post here.
    Are you by any chance Brent from S.D. lifeguards?

Take care,
    Scott
    Tenacious

It's more of a Billfisher/Outerbanks hybrid demon-spawn love child...

looks well worth 40. for a boat that old it looks very clean. I would shit can the flybridge thing. what is the running gear?

Very unique. I like the configuration. I've never seen 1 like it.
    Tenacious

I'm with Scott. The more I look at it the better I liked it.
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

bridge hecho en mexico? i don't like it at all! can it and put on a mini tower

Vaquero, That is a unique setup. I like the FB setup. I have the tuna tower and had to add a step and handrail to get over the top rail in a swell. They ought to design those tuna towers with a swing opening for entry. I like the vertical steering wheel. I am going to angle mine slightly vertical from horizontal. If you can buy it for $40, go for it. If you decide to dump the FB, my yard is available.

You guys think Blackman made this FB? Or was it a remodel?

Brian_g, I bought that one on yacht trader. Mine is on J dock with all the new dings. I wish they would make these things so they don't crash into the slips.

Acetone is your friend, takes off all the rub marks. Add a touch of wax afterward and your good to go again!
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Charlie,
    How about donating those nice little carpeted roller wheels and large white bumpers to a very worthy and needy cause? bill

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information