+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I got a new custom troller

Looks pretty sweet Pat. All you need now is a #250 swordy on the end of that combo to see how everything holds up.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

That thing's too nice to fish with! What kind of roller guides are those? They look pretty beefy.

Quote Originally Posted by iclypso View Post
    That thing's too nice to fish with! What kind of roller guides are those? They look pretty beefy.
    They are extreemly beefy and rather large too, you can put a pencil threw the striper. The guids are Winthrop 130# class rolers.

Perfect for a wind-on leader! I just saw that you live in Anza: I have a bud that lives off of Mitchell. Do you usually launch out of O'side or do you drive all the way down to San Diego?

Quote Originally Posted by iclypso View Post
    Perfect for a wind-on leader! I just saw that you live in Anza: I have a bud that lives off of Mitchell. Do you usually launch out of O'side or do you drive all the way down to San Diego?
    I wanted the guides to be big enough for a knot to go threw, just in case I broke my connection and had to tie a knot.

That is funny I live off Mitchell on the West end.

I mostly launch out of San Diego in the summer months. In the winter I launch out of Oceanside allot. Although this year I may use O'side more due to gas prices. The boat gets better mileage than my truck when towing.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information