+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Another Blackman Owner

Default Another Blackman Owner

I just had my 2006 Outer Banks delivered to Marina Village J dock. I look forward to being a part of this great community. I started ocean fishing as a deck hand during the summers at H&M 35 years ago. I love the ocean and fishing. I have always dreamed of owning a boat and it has finally happened. I have a lot to learn, especially about caring for a fine boat, and really appreciate having a resource such as this available. I can only imagine the total engine hours of this membership. I look forward to being an active member of this community and meeting many of you.

Welcome abord, and yes there is alot to learn. I personaly have been boating and fishing on private boats for over 35 years and the learning process never stops. It just gets more expensive.

Default New J Dock Skipper

Welcome to J dock nice ride.

Welcome to J dock Cant wait to see your new ride

Russ Hughes

Default J dock

Welcome to the neighborhood.....

Phil

Welcome!

Hope to meet you on the dock in the next week or so, watch out for those Time Out boys; they think every new arrival on J dock is a new parts boat, for once be thankful you have a Volvo Outdrive not Yanmar shaft!

Don`t lisen to anything Jeff tells you. As I recall Charlie found his dock rollers in your dock box Jeff and it was never proven who was removing the bolts from you bow pulpit finger prints don`t count you could have planted them.

Russ

Don't be surprised if a large blow-up doll shows up on a bunk.
    Hijole

Let me see if I am getting the message: I need to inspect my boat every time and make sure nothing is missing. If it is, look further down the dock for the item or a replacement. If there are any extra items show up on my boat, pass them along to other unsuspecting victim in the neighborhood. Is there anything else I need to know to survive amongst this Blackman community? billf

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information