+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Another Blackman Owner

Hybrid View

Default J dock

Welcome to the neighborhood.....

Phil

Welcome!

Hope to meet you on the dock in the next week or so, watch out for those Time Out boys; they think every new arrival on J dock is a new parts boat, for once be thankful you have a Volvo Outdrive not Yanmar shaft!

Don`t lisen to anything Jeff tells you. As I recall Charlie found his dock rollers in your dock box Jeff and it was never proven who was removing the bolts from you bow pulpit finger prints don`t count you could have planted them.

Russ

Don't be surprised if a large blow-up doll shows up on a bunk.
    Hijole

Let me see if I am getting the message: I need to inspect my boat every time and make sure nothing is missing. If it is, look further down the dock for the item or a replacement. If there are any extra items show up on my boat, pass them along to other unsuspecting victim in the neighborhood. Is there anything else I need to know to survive amongst this Blackman community? billf

If it's missing, check Jeff's dock box. If it isn't yours (ie: blow up doll) return it to Russ on the Time Out. If you find tequilla on your boat, call me, I always have margarita mix onboard right next to the ditch bag (not sure which one I'll grab in an emergency). Saw your boat today, nice ride. Need to start having some BBq's on J dock.
    Charlie
    NOMAD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information