+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Points

Default Points

Mike Can you put me down for 27.5 lbs albacore I need all the help I can to catch up.

Russ

Sure, normally we don't take gutted fish and it would look better in the pic if you cut off the Point Loma Seafood pricetag hanging from the tail.

Quote Originally Posted by DOGHOUSE26 View Post
    Sure, normally we don't take gutted fish and it would look better in the pic if you cut off the Point Loma Seafood pricetag hanging from the tail.
    Oh man, that's funny.

Actually if you look close enough you will see its the head of a 5 pound albacore stitched onto the body of a 25 pound bonita. Russ drags that damn carcass out every year, so much so that it's really starting to stink up the dock when he takes a picture. It really look odd when he stitched it to the 3 pound red last year and he keeps asking around for a white seabass head. Says he's going to take it over to the institute for research but he's carrying the damn needle and thread and Marks got the camera all charged up. Keep a watch on him, marlin season is approaching.
    Charlie
    NOMAD

You got it Russ. You're catching a lot of crap on this on. What happend to the book I gave you?

2008 Leader Board
    Last edited by NoSlack; 01-29-2019 at 03:47 PM.
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Quote Originally Posted by NoSlack View Post
    You got it Russ. You're catching a lot of crap on this on. What happend to the book I gave you?

2008 Leader Board
    You gave him the advanced version; in his case you should have given him "Photoshop 1 for Idiots"

Ok all

First - Mike I did post with a picture

Second -Taking criticism from a man who has given up the sport is hard to take (Jeff) When was the last time that boat of yours moved HMMMM

Russ
    Last edited by Time Out; 07-09-2008 at 12:04 PM.

Sorry bro, we were just checking out the chick, didn't notice the fish.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information