+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 7-25-08 371

Default 7-25-08 371

Fished with Jeff Meeker Friday we hit the spot around 2 pm trolled everything we had for hours for nothing finally we stop soaked a few baits all three baits went off one stuck a 33lbs blue fin on 20lbs test great fight. Not much action so we decided to go in just as we got to speed a swordy poped up I move in on the fish Jeff cast at it for 30min every time he cast the fish would turn away not seeing the bait just as the sun was setting Jeff cast a bait just in front of the fish the bait comes off the hook the fish crashes on the bait and that was it headed back in back at the dock at 10:30 pm Great day thanks Jeff for the show it was worth the trip. I tried to get a picture the only one I got is out of focus look hard you can see it.

Last edited by NoSlack; 01-29-2019 at 03:45 PM.

Good going on the BFT. If anyone of us is going to catch up to Joe this year, we better work on our bait pitching technique. A #150 Swordy would even things up real fasts.

Mike

2008 Leader Board
    Last edited by NoSlack; 01-29-2019 at 03:43 PM.
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Default HMMMMM

I think you wright Mike I may need to get some help on filling in some fish like Halibit if you know what I mean.

Only you can start out fishing for rock cod and end up with a tode yellow fin I bow in your greatness.

Russ

I had a blast Russ, it was just what the Doctor ordered! The swordy was the icing on the cake, we're bringing more and bigger bullets with us next time, I'm not leaving without my gun again! What, you couldn't talk Dan & Anne to go out Sunday so you could hit it 3 days in a row? PUSSY!

Just jealous!

Nice going on the BFT! Background looks like a lake out there. Maybe you should have dropped down to 15lb line on that swordy. Now that would have been fun (but, probably not for long)!
    Tenacious

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information