+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All the YFT you could handle

Default All the YFT you could handle

Went out yesterday (9/4) and it was WFO 7 miles west of the north nine. All fish caught were on bait except 1 caught on a fast troll. Total count for the day was 27 YFT and a Skipjack. We were fishing on someone else's boat a 25' Bostonwailer center consul and we had to stop because the boat was PLUGED and I mean PLUGED. We filled a large kill bag in like 20 minutes. We had fish every where, we even had to sacrifice our lunch and BEER to make room it was chaos. We had to stop because we couldn't walk on the deck any more. It took is 5 hours just to clean the fish and the boat. I have pictures but I still cant figure out how to post them.

AWESOME! But it's going to be a zoo tomorrow with the Make-A-Wish Tourney starting Saturday so be careful!

WE should all have problems like you Freespool! Bet you hated drinking more beer to make room for MORE AHI!

Quote Originally Posted by DOGHOUSE26 View Post
    AWESOME! But it's going to be a zoo tomorrow with the Make-A-Wish Tourney starting Saturday so be careful!

WE should all have problems like you Freespool! Bet you hated drinking more beer to make room for MORE AHI!
    It wasn't so bad drinking warm beer but I wasn't about to eat the KFC that was sitting out for 6 hours and covered in blood.

I fished Friday on a friends boat and it was crazy fishing once you found the porps. WE had 7 dorado and 6 albis before the real fishing started. The general area was due west of North Island, just outside the temp break.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information