+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 11/16 seeing stars in La Jolla

Default 11/16 seeing stars in La Jolla

Rock fish were few and far between in La Jolla today. Scratched around a few of my go to spots and finally found one holding Starries.

Mike

Last edited by NoSlack; 01-21-2019 at 06:36 PM.
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Nice catch. It looks like you had a lot more fun than I did. I have been driving around in circles on the tractor pulling weeds.

It's been tough so far this fall on he cod scene for us too. Average grouper fishing on the 9 with little or no reds each trip. I tried to get out today and check out my buddy's report of a few reds finally showing on the 5 mile spot straight off the jetty all the way up to Del Mar but my brother from Phoenix was in town and didn't hit the road until 2 PM today. Favorable conditions should hold up all week, maybe a PM trip can be made.

Default LA Jolla Sat

I was out Sat with some friends, Left late (8:30-9:00) and came back early. We hit most of my old spots. Found a nice 7 lb sheepshead at 230 ft. of LJ. There have been some in the counts of the local Sporties also. Finally found some staries at 300 ft off the MB jetty. Sorry no pictures....great day on the water.
    Phil

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information