+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finally got my deductable!

Default Finally got my deductable!

Just a quick update on my boat being hit by another boat in the bay, where no one was at the wheel of the other boat. I just got my $1200 deductable back. The work was done at Blackman $2905.00 and it looks great. Very satisfied. The day the accident happened, the guy said he had insurance. A few days later he said he made a mistake and did not have insurasnce and I figured something did not smell right. Then when he gave me a quote of $650 for the repairs, I got pissed off and turned the case over to my insurance. a week later I got a call from his insurance and I forwarded the info to my insurance agent. I guess they worked it out.
    I had sent my accident report to the DMV. Then I get a letter from the DMV saying I was in a accident and had to submit a form. (I sent in the auto and did not know they had one for a boat, duhhh) I called and told them that this guy was a liar and it was his fault and he had no insurance and they said they could not discuss the matter with me. I recieved the boat form and returned it that day. I hope this is the end of the episode. My right elbo has heeled but still feels like there is something there. The skin, is scard over and is very very sensitive if I touch it but over all it is doing ok. I hope that this is the End of story.
    Al

I'm glad it finally worked out for you, and your boat looks as good as new. Now go out and catch some fish for the BBQ!

I'm sure we will have the right medicine to help that arm feel better. Beer and fish ( and probably a margarita)!
    Charlie
    NOMAD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information