+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 1/11/09 Cod

Default 1/11/09 Cod

Had a nice trip fishing for the cod this am. Called Mike to see if he was going to go fishing today and he says his trailer is out of commission. I made an offer to take him out and this am we took off for the cod. Had nice weather for full throttle cruising in my antique vintage Old Blue. The antique water pump must have been working well because the 57 degree water was really keeping the motor cool. Wound up working a steady pick for a couple of limits and piloted the old fossil back to the dock to easily have time for cleanup and catch the start of the game. Mike spoiled me with cleanup work and organizing during the cruise home. He’s hired. Thanks for the great company Mike hope to do it again sometime.
    Brian on Old Blue, out

Sounds like a fun trip. It is always nice to have someone on the boat who knows the routine. I am going to give the finger a try next saturday and hopefully put some meat in the freezer.

Bummed a ride with Brian out to the south side of the canyon for limits of Banks, Greenspots and Starries. Fishing started out a little slow and picked up real good by 10 am.

Thanks for the ride Brian. Old boats rule

Mike

Last edited by NoSlack; 01-21-2019 at 06:25 PM.
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information