+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for T sharks

Default Looking for T sharks

I went out Saturday with Marc on his 17 whaler just to look around I heard a few had been taken in shallow water by the yackers.

Off the old weather B. area more bait and birds than I have ever seen our meter would go dark orange from top to bottom when we went over the bait we put 20 Macs on in less than a min. as we moved North into 250 feet the bait got thicker the birds in the hundreds working the surface it was a sight to see no T sharks but if this bait stays for long I think that will change.

Went out with Jeff ( Dog House) that night for the squid not wide open the dam things stayed at 7 or 8 hundred feet we put on four and called it a night

Perfect weather warm no wind great day
    Thanks again Jeff
    ps

The best ride on a blackman ever 20 knt. 2650 rpm down swell 20 no problem the boat rides higher out of the water with the bow up what a ride nice going Jeff the fastest 26 in the fleet I think with the best ride.

Russ

Default Sound like...

Another great day on the water. Any idea of what size the fish are that the yaks have gotten? Is Jeff getting bugs on his teeth?
    Brian on Old Blue, out

Brian

I hear they are small 40 to 50 lbs not to many have been taken still early the conditions are perfect.

And yes Bug in the grill

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information