+ Reply to Thread

Thread: TAMD40A - Engines or Parts F/S

Hybrid View

I'll call around and see who I know that's going to be at the club tomorrow.

I might be up you way to look over the engine in a week or two if I miss you this week. I called David (Labrisa Del Mar)and talked to him about putting your working engine in his boat.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Default Tamd40a-Engine parts

Bill,
    I am interest in your Engine that is in running condition,Mike and I would like to take a look in the next couple weeks.I have the flu now,dont wish it on any one.My email is c21fanning @aol.com and cell is 619-318-4322 any time.Let us Know what week end would work For you.
    David

Quote Originally Posted by LABRISA DEL MAR View Post
    Bill,
    I am interest in your Engine that is in running condition,Mike and I would like to take a look in the next couple weeks.I have the flu now,dont wish it on any one.My email is c21fanning @aol.com and cell is 619-318-4322 any time.Let us Know what week end would work For you.
    David
    David,

I'll send you some photos of the engine and I'll give you a call. I should be free next Saturday or Sunday if that works for you. I have a Dana Angling Club banquet to go to but it' doesn't stat until 5:00 PMish.

Thank you,

Bill

Default Tamd40a-Engine or parts

Bill,
    Great,I will look for the pictures.The time will between Mike and you, I can go just about anytime.I will call mike.

Thank you for you time.
    David

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information