+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What bait pump?

Default What bait pump?

Rigging my factory blackman tank. Water comes in straight up from the bottom. Custom made a diverter to flow water in a counterclockwise direction. Now ready for the pump. Been looking at the rule pumps is the 1600gph to much pump? What size is everyone using. Looking for a low amp draw pump. Think stock tank is 60gal? Was going to go with a shureflow 1100 but after reading posts don't think it's a real good pump.
    Last edited by Zarco; 05-30-2009 at 07:10 AM.
    26' billfisher

I've been running the ShureFlow 1100 for 10 or 12 years now. The weak link is the upper bearing on that pump and I'll change out the pump every couple years.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

I switched from the ShureFlow about a year and a half ago to the Rule 1100 and it works great. I went with the rule because the ShureFlow I had was wore out and loud. The Rule was cheep and Quiet. I believe it draws less power also. I have had bait in there for 4 days with very little dead loss.

Quote Originally Posted by Freespool View Post
    I switched from the ShureFlow about a year and a half ago to the Rule 1100 and it works great. I went with the rule because the ShureFlow I had was wore out and loud. The Rule was cheep and Quiet. I believe it draws less power also. I have had bait in there for 4 days with very little dead loss.
    What model rule are you using?
    26' billfisher

405C Tournament Series 1100 LW Pump - Angled Thru Hull Fitting

I looked at the 1600gph pumps and I am glad I went with the 1100gph. I think the 1600 would be too much.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information