Tried to go out today for the Islands. Did not make the first buot past the jetty. Everybody kept asking for water temps and weather reports. One person on a 32 Bertram said he was going to continue to run until it got dangerous. I had to ask him when it gets dangerous let me know because I would like to know what he thought was dangerous. Called me back in 20 minutes and said he was turning around, it was know dangerous. To many people kept asking for reports and some guys were BS the others and said " fishable and blowing, but not bad." The novice was going to try to make a try. This is stupid. When people ask questions like that, fiherman should say a responsible response. Do not put others in a dangerous situation. Radio information should be dealt with , in a responsible way. I would not to be responsible for someone getting into trouble because they thought I knew more then them. This is may take on Radio stuff. Also too much BS and some guys get into a conversation. We should restrict our conversation for a MAXIMUM OF 2 MINUTES TO 3 MINUTES IF NEEDED. Be safe and responsible. Good Fishing .

Al