+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Nomad going on the market

Default Nomad going on the market

Hey guys. Looks like it's time. To much going on and the boats just sitting in the slip and has been for way to long. Going to put it on the market soon. Not in any rush, just thought I would give you all a heads up.
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Now Russ is going to steal your roller bumpers again.

IMHO - Keeping your boat is cheaper than the cost of Psychiatric Care you will be requiring!

ya, I'm nuts already...but you all knew that!
    Charlie
    NOMAD

I know it sounds crazy but thats the reason I took mine back home. I don't have as many Saturdays as some of you have and the beer tastes the same whether it's in the slip or in the driveway.

Is it cheaper to sell a boat and then buy it again or to "just keep the one your with?"
    Hijole

Take it home and think it over.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Thumbs up

I agree, don't sell it!!!!

Default Owning a boat is a man thing.

Do what you must do but be sure it works for you. With me, it is the last line of telling my wife,"This is mine, everything else is yours, so do not expect me to get rid of it. (I am not saying you have a wife or she told you to sell it.) " This is my feeling and I do not expect others to understand it. It is like having medication in my driveway. I can work on it when I want, clean it when I want, add something to it when I want, take it out with anyone I want, in any kind of weather when I want, etc. It is one of the last freedom a can have. It is the Alamo. Don't mess with my boat. To each his own. Al

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gagnon View Post
    Do what you must do but be sure it works for you. With me, it is the last line of telling my wife,"This is mine, everything else is yours, so do not expect me to get rid of it. (I am not saying you have a wife or she told you to sell it.) " This is my feeling and I do not expect others to understand it. It is like having medication in my driveway. I can work on it when I want, clean it when I want, add something to it when I want, take it out with anyone I want, in any kind of weather when I want, etc. It is one of the last freedom a can have. It is the Alamo. Don't mess with my boat. To each his own. Al
    i agree with al! only difference is: my wife of 16yrs is going to law school. we may need the extra cash. "IF" i have to sell mine she promises to buy me a new one as soon as she gets her first job. so 6 yrs from now?? kinda hard to swallow but may pay off in the long run. i`m thinking 29 in a slip(her idea too). gonna finish out the season before i do anything.
    26' billfisher

Jason, you can go out with me anytime. I would be honored to take you. That is a lot of schooling. Problem with you being self employed is the medical insurance cost. Good luck. We only caught 8 bonita this last Tuesday 22nd. Stayed close to Islands. Went down to outside of Islands then to Rockpile. Weather was snotty. Then turned up swell and managed to troll at about 7 knots and taking good spray and a few good solid water against the windows. Picked up about 4 bonita south of S. Island and then some above north Island. Went toward IB and found 2 very large paddies with a baloon stuck to one of them. Bonita everywhere but only a few biters. It was fun, large bonita about 6 to 8 pounds. Water temp 68 to 70 deg. Mostly cold. Radio traffic said only a few YF caught and they paid for them, in the weather and distance to travel. My boat handled the weather no problem. Good luck on your next trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gagnon View Post
    Jason, you can go out with me anytime. I would be honored to take you. That is a lot of schooling. Problem with you being self employed is the medical insurance cost. Good luck. We only caught 8 bonita this last Tuesday 22nd. Stayed close to Islands. Went down to outside of Islands then to Rockpile. Weather was snotty. Then turned up swell and managed to troll at about 7 knots and taking good spray and a few good solid water against the windows. Picked up about 4 bonita south of S. Island and then some above north Island. Went toward IB and found 2 very large paddies with a baloon stuck to one of them. Bonita everywhere but only a few biters. It was fun, large bonita about 6 to 8 pounds. Water temp 68 to 70 deg. Mostly cold. Radio traffic said only a few YF caught and they paid for them, in the weather and distance to travel. My boat handled the weather no problem. Good luck on your next trip.
    good thing is with her working part time we keep the INS.
    I appreciate the offer Al. if I sell her you may have a full time fishing partner(lol!) we are discussing this idea and as much as it would kill me deep down I know we will be better off until she gets finished with school.
    26' billfisher

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information