+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nomad going on the market

Sorry Charlie! Didn't mean to thread Jack!
    26' billfisher

Don’t know of a better feeling than going to work on Monday after fishing Saturday and cleaning the Hijole on Sunday.
    Mike's right, your own psychologist in your driveway.
    When I ordered the Hijole Don told me to keep things simple. Whatever extra I wanted he would tell me I didn’t need it. He said just go fishing.

Just read this thread, it seams to be the psych for us “Locos!”
    Hijole

"When I ordered the Hijole Don told me to keep things simple. Whatever extra I wanted he would tell me I didn’t need it. He said just go fishing."

Don would tell me the same thing after servicing my boat and I'd ask questions on what else to add or how to make something in the boat better; and he was right!

Gentlemen, relax! Charlie buys and sells boats on a regular basis. He’ll be back with something that floats before long. He just doesn’t form a lasting relationship with one particular boat. He’s more into one season stands with a boat and then he dumps her. I know he’ll find a new on though. He always does.
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

Default Listing has Expired

Haven't heard of any offers yet, the J Dock committee is considering parting out the Nomad to get the ball rolling. Tuba thinks he can get a pretty penny for the dock rollers, but I think we can get quick money out of the outriggers and gaffs. The electronics are already 2 years old and obsolete, however the margarita blender in the cabin has low hours and should make the new owner very happy. By the way the KAD 43 that was for sale is now taken, but I think I've found a low hours 41P as long as you have a transom plug around the size of an exhaust bellows about 100-125mm and can work fast. Bring a cordless sawzall if you're looking for a near new windlass and Bruce anchor, we don't have cabin keys yet. Email your list and i'll let you know if it's already spoken for; I'm not sure if the slip is paid through the end of the year however I think it will become available soon after the 41P is removed. Once that happens check Craig's list for a slightly used Pacific 12K trailer with low miles; if I knew where it was I would have swapped it with mine already.

Have a Great Day!

Thats Just NASTY Jeff

PS. dibs on the bow pulpit

Russ

PS. dibs on the bow pulpit

Make your job complete with a slightly used set of SS Bow railings, still available!

Default Sold Nomad

Crap, sold the boat. Will close on Tuesday...think I'm getting the itch already.

Help me, I need therapy.
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Mike - Phone line went down and cell not working at the house. Will call you tomorrow
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Crap, sold the boat. Will close on Tuesday...think I'm getting the itch already.
    Help me, I need therapy.

Well, you just moved up to #1 on my speedialer as an available cabinboy; I'm sure this is only temporary. It's better to use them than just let them sit and it costs more money too!

Seriously though call me when you get the itch again, tell me you didn't include your rods and tackle too!

PS - I feel a need to stop by F Street Monday for another Boatwarming gift!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information