+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 9/26-27/09 long!!!!

Default 9/26-27/09 long!!!!

Went long buddy boating with Zack(FIREESCAPE) put the boat's in course for 108miles from mission bay. Started trolling 20 miles short and within 30mins we had a single gig stop on a small skipjack that turned in to a foamer albacore bite. Trolled the area for 3 more hours for a gig stop that we almost couldn’t stop after 30min fight the hook pulled 50 feet down. BIG FISH!!!. Started working east and found the patties holding. We could of filled the boat with 8lb yellows and 8-12lb YFT End the day with 13 albacore to 30-42lbs, 10 yellows, 13 YFT, 2 nice DODOs biggest going 26lbs and 15 skippys. BTW Zacks changing his boat name to the Skippy killer!!! Thanks for all the lobster bait.

Thanks again mike for my new BOCA jacket I love it! Joe

Better late than never on the jacket. Now that I have the logo on file, I hope I can get the next jacket out in less than 10 months.

Any photos of the carnage? We would all like to see a few shot of them big albis.

Did Zack catch anything but cat food? CostCo is a lot closer and I hear they have a pretty good buy on Friskies this week.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Good job! Sometimes you just gotta make the run!
    26' billfisher

Man I didn't get Zack's message until Monday; I missed out on a good trip! Glad to see you get into the big chickens; those 10-12# rat YFT get old pretty quick ! And nice dodos as well, icing on the cake! Joe hope your boat's running well now! Thanks for the report!

Woulda,coulda, shoulda, thanks for the invite Zack!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information