+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Marina or Boat Storage

The Laura Mei is in Alamitos Bay in Long Beach near West Marine.

My Skippy 262 "Wa Mei" sits on trailer at Sunset Aquatic. However,
    she will be in the water from April thru September this coming year.

Tony

J dock is maybe 100 yards from the bait dock, Marina Village its a great Marina. Most of us belong to the Mission Bay Marlin club, we have seminars and dinners all year round plus you get a discount on your fuel at Dana Landing all for 120.00 a year. Are you thinking about moving?

Russ

Quote Originally Posted by Tuba View Post
    J dock is maybe 100 yards from the bait dock, Marina Village its a great Marina. Most of us belong to the Mission Bay Marlin club, we have seminars and dinners all year round plus you get a discount on your fuel at Dana Landing all for 120.00 a year. Are you thinking about moving?
    Yeah I have considered moving from SD Bay to MB. Especially for the winter. I tend to fish up North more during the winter months. I'm familiar with the Marina and that area.

Problem is I really like my Marina. Nice docks, spacious, Deli for food and misc items. I checked out the Dana Hotel and Marina last month and stayed there for a week, but the docks are shit. I almost fell off a couple of times! And I didn't really like sharing a slip. Too bad because Ted (Dock Master) is a great guy. I don't know, tough call for me for some reason. I have 4 kids so I spend a lot of time down at the Marina to get the hell away from them. Hahaha...Actually another reason why I like where I'm at. Cement docks are nice for the kids. We hang out quite a bit there at the slip. BBQ on the boat, fish from the docks, etc.

Also, I have been considering joining a club, but it hasn't been a priority. Every year at Fred Hall I go and check them out. I'm Kind of a loner fisherman. I have been fishing for many years. I mostly fish with my dad, my son, or alone. I have a tight group of friends who have their own boats too and fish with them. My favorite is with my son. He's 14 and we kill'd it this summer! We make a good team.

Let me know when you guys are going to be around the J dock and I will come and say hi. Plus I would love to check out everyone's boats!

Tony
    Last edited by Libre; 12-08-2009 at 02:59 PM.
    26' Billfisher - Libre

I’m with Mike I keep my Billfisher at my house but hope to get it in a slip before summer of next year.

Default My Marina

I am in Marina Del Rey, where the slip fees are high and the fishing plain stinks.

Mike

Patron

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information