Marc and I fished the lower 9 Friday, A nice trip fishing was slow all the grouper you can catch,Big ones too. We managed 6 large reds and 4 7to 8 pound S. grouper. Back in the dock by 4pm. This is when it goes South for us.

I filled out the correct paper work for our fish and game buddies.
We had our new 2010 lic for mexico and US. We washed the boat put some ice on the fish and headed over to Dan and Ann house for dinner. ( To the Limit) We returned to the boat late Friday night. Spent the night on the boat,Early Saturday morning I emptied the trach can on the boat (throwing away the disclosure paper. I pulled out of our slip went outside the first break water cleaned the fish and returned to the slip. Fish and game closed in on us like on a cops show four trucks (one pulled into the parking lot so fast he lost control of his truck went up the curb and took out the fire hydrant.

They desended on us like we had just robbed a bank. They searched the boat all they found were the 10 cleaned fish.

Well that was to much for them to deal with they questioned us for two hours. They new we fished all night and had just come in that morning. Nothing we told them mattered. Finaly they argeed on our violations

1. Cleaning of any fish cought in Mexico is not leagal you must be on land not you dock or your boat.

Yes I asked him why every San Diego sport fishing boat was allowed to clean fish for the passanges- His answer was no San Diego Baot ever cleaned mexian fish. WOW what an AH

2. We did not have in our possection the decralation Paperwork in the trach can did not count.

3. A one inch patch of skin is no longer allowed it must be all the skin

Moral to the story- they are out to get us this year Look Out

Russ