+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just when you think your out....

Default Just when you think your out....

they pull you back in. Who was that, scarface right? Ok, so looks like retirement might be in my future and I'm thinkin having a boat in the driveway might be a good idea...just in case. So maybe, one might just show up there Saturday morning. Nothin fancy, but it floats and fishes. So you guys might not be rid of Nomad yet. So I break the news to my wife and she says....wow, new record, you almost made it 4 months this time. What did she mean by that?
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Save some money and buy the 35' cabo you have always wanted.

Welcome back Charlie.

Who picked second week of Febuary in the pool? Was it you Jeff?

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Love to get the Cabo but that would mean I would have to work another 5 years...no thanks. I'll stick with somethin simple for halibut and some local stuff. Just enough to keep me in the game, but not such a commitment that I lose sleep when it sits in the driveway. I think my wife won the pool, she had the under.
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Nope, I had the first week in March. I think To the Limit Dan had the second week in February but I think I could make a strong case for Tampering and disqualify him. It's up to the Commissioner to decide. I hope it goes in my favor so I can use the Corner Dock Rollers and the Computerized Electric Rockcod Rod and Reel that Russ donated for the member who guessed the closest date without having to look over my shoulder in fear of somebody stealing them..... again!

Thanks Russ, I don't know how you keep coming up with these neat prizes!

Congratulations Charlie! If you didn't know it by now, you must realize

BOATS ARE CHEAPER THAN GIRLFRIENDS IN THE LONG RUN!
    Last edited by DOGHOUSE26; 02-10-2010 at 09:29 PM.

Default Subliminal Message

"So I break the news to my wife and she says....wow, new record, you almost made it 4 months this time." What did she mean by that?

I'm no psychiatrist however it could mean "Gee I've been wanting you to Bitchslap me for almost 4 months".

Next time she says the In Laws are coming for the long holiday weekend I would interpret her as saying "Pyramid Head is open for 4 days but I think the WSB are going off @ Little Harbor you should go!"

If you need help with anything else you know where to find me!

Charlie,

Camping World has a sale on trailer hitches for E55 AMGs this Presidents Day Weekend. It bolts down inside the trunk and they notch the trunk lid so you don't even know it's there. The safety chains hook up to the trunk latch and you're set. Boy it's your lucky weekend!
    Last edited by DOGHOUSE26; 02-12-2010 at 10:23 AM.

J.C. Jeff it took me 10 min to figure what the hell your talking about

I don't want to think that hard this early in the morning

I think Charlies f250 diesel will pull that boat just fine.

We looked at a boat in Florida almost got it. It would have been fun You Marc and Charlie driving to Florida and back what a blast.

Russ

I thought he traded the F250 in for Rodney Dangerfield's Golf Cart.

I was thinking maybe I would jack up the back of the E63 anyway. Going to Sea Trial a 23' Hydra Sports Center Console in the am.
    Last edited by Nomad; 02-12-2010 at 05:28 PM.
    Charlie
    NOMAD

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information