+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WOW!! 07 Billfisher for 60K

Default WOW!! 07 Billfisher for 60K

Wow:

Browsing yachtworld today. Baja Cal Yacht brokers has an 07 Billfisher for sale @ 60k. Sounds like an awesome deal!! It's in Arizona on a trailer. Anyone know anything about it? Couple guys at work are going to look at it. Bank owned. Also a 32 Blackman listed!!!! Yale say it's not so !!!!!!!!

Mike
    Last edited by Mac Attack; 02-20-2010 at 06:16 PM.

60K is a steal. The D-4 engine and 12,000GVW trailer are worth 40K. For another 20K you get a 3 year old boat.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Naw I'm not selling her although I won't get as many miles on her this year. I don't think I'll be in the running for top skipper. I fired the General Manager of my company so guess who's back to work.
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

Wtf? 60k? That's crazy!
    26' Billfisher - Libre

It's got to be a 50% membership or something like it; the guy was advertising it for 120K just 2 months ago; I think he owes 120 on it.

I think the owner is a Building Contractor who had a bunch of clients go bankrupt on him; and now he's stiffed for maybe 200K so he needs money to pay the Bank. If he is still the Owner, I'd research the financial side of this deal real hard before I made a move. If the Bank owns it now, figure the Bank is going to want to recoup as close to 120K as they can and 60K is probably the minimum bid to start and it will end up going for 75-95K. I think it has less than 100-200 hours on it.
    Last edited by DOGHOUSE26; 02-21-2010 at 02:16 PM.

The broker says the boat has been approved by the bank for a "short sale"? He says the bank would rather sell it quick than spend the money it costs to repo it. Broker says it's worth 170K? Smells a little bit to me.!!!! Broker is in Mission Bay, Baja Cal Yachts.
    [IMG]www.BajaCalYachts.com[/IMG]

Mike

Anybody know who the lender is?
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

I got the same dope from the female broker; she didn't say which Bank it was. What she did say was make an offer and the Bank will counter. Is 60 a good deal, Hell Yes! 70K yes, 75K maybe 85K maybe but the last nice newer Blackman with better electronics and more HP sold for 85K plus. There are not alot of guys out there now a 30K down payment let alone 60-80 cash.
    Last edited by DOGHOUSE26; 02-22-2010 at 08:51 PM.

it`s now $124,000. still a good deal?
    26' billfisher

F NO! Let it sit, and let them take a bath on the loan ! They can wait forever and maybe get 110K, if they want a fast sale they'll have to go lower than that, nobody has that kind of money laying around right now!

Any nibbles on your boat lately?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information