+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: WOW!! 07 Billfisher for 60K

Couple of work buddies offered 85K. Broker did not seem interested. Guess is was worth a shot.

Is was a smart offer, that baby ain't going anywhere soon @ $120K; I heard the note was for $130K.

I saw the boat @ Fred Hall Del Mar, but never saw a salesman. Marked down to $116K

I saw it there too. No sales person either. I wanted to check it out. That thing had some serious electronics on it! Probably $40k's worth.
    26' Billfisher - Libre

Quote Originally Posted by Libre View Post
    I saw it there too. No sales person either. I wanted to check it out. That thing had some serious electronics on it! Probably $40k's worth.
    Not from the spec sheet on Yacht World.

Sure it has Sat TV and Sat Radio/CD/MP3...but it also has a 600W transducer and only 1 E120 monitor.

I took my radio out LOL

You would need another 3-5K to fish it....needs better transducer and GPS plotter The raymarine one sucks!!!! I have two and my little garmin is much better.

Just MHO

Default 07 Billfisher

Hello everyone;
    I am one of the new members to BOCA. I am a resident of J dock (currently have a 21 Parker I am selling). I am looking to join the ranks of Blackman owners for me, my teenage boys and the boss (wife), who enjoys fishing LJ and PL but the Parker is just too small and rocks too much for her.
    I noted this post a couple of months ago on the 07 Blackman (Luna). I looked at the boat (they had it had Campland). It appears that whoever is selling has now moved it to Banning and has reduced the price to $108k. Although cheaper than the 124 they were asking, it still seems a little steep. In addition, I know the low hours is great, but I would be concerned about the lack of run time on the diesel. Am I misguided in that thinking? Any guidance or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Joe

That thing looks brand new. 50 hours is pretty low but nothing to be scared of. If it's sat a couple years without being started, the owner might have a little trouble getting it started the first time do to the rings taking a set. After it starts all that should work it self out in a few minutes.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

I don't think there would be many concerns since the boat has been stored on a trailer, not left in the water.Maybe spend up to 1K on a 100 hour service including belts & raw water impeller; but the motor should be fine.
    As Phil said, the electronics are nothing to brag about, and NOTHING is selling right now unless it's dirt cheap. Although they have a 120-130K loan balance on the boat, 108K is not dirt cheap and no one is breaking down the Blackman Shop Door to buy a new 26, it will be awhile.

Thanks for the help and insight on the engine. I actually talked with the owner - he does not seem to be in a rush to sell. I can understand his position but in my view the market at this time just does not support that price.
    I will keep looking!

IMHO 108K looks like a great deal to me! 2007 Blackman boat with 50 hours on a diesel motor.
    26' Billfisher - Libre

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information