+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Middle Grounds YT

Default Middle Grounds YT

Thinking of going to the Middle grounds on Friday. I have a son in town visting till Sat. Heard sport boats are killing them, also kyackers at the La Jolla are doing good on WSB. Anyone else trying those areas Friday? Need to finish up on some minor stuff. Probably put the boat into the watrer on Thursday PM and leaving in the morning Friday. First outing this year. Took her out a few weeks ago when it said small craft warning and got the crap kicked out of us in the bay. Had fun trying to get her on the trailer. Good thing I have twin engines.

Friday looks like the only day the weather will be nice enough to go. I'm going to hold out until Thursday to make the call on fishing Friday.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Weather side North Island YoYo Fishing, I'm trying to rearrange some work so I can try it Friday weather permitting.

Crap...It looks legit...Don't know if I can swing it. Weather and work will decide. I will know on Thursday too.
    26' Billfisher - Libre

I heard today that the sport boats limited out by 12:00 noon.. They are yoyoing off the bottom. I hope Friday turns out decent. The moom may have had a effect on the fish. The wind has been up and down in Lemon Grove. I have a grand child being scheduled to be born on Thursday. I hope it goes quick. My number eleven grandkid. A girl and another one coming in june. More birthday and Christmas presents. Broke again. The good thing is the boys love fishing, they are 3 and 4. Got to get the girls involved in a few years. Start them out young and they will fish the rest of their lives. My boat is the Kik-n-Bak. I monitor 72 and 16, two radios. Taking 1/2 scoop of bait just for back lingcod, etc. To everyone going, smooth sailing.

I'm out for Friday. My 17 year old busted her ankle for a second time today, so I'll be playing phone tag with doctors Friday.

Mike

Ouch! Anything serious how did she break it?

I don't know what you call the bones that cover the sides of the ankle, but she 's busted them off twice in a year. This time she missed a step on the stairs at school. A year ago yesterday, she broke it dancing in the kitchen.

If they don't put a pin in there this time, I'll be surprised.

Mike

Looks like the bite held true to it's normal pattern. 3 good days then they lose track of the fish for a few days. Bite started monday and was way off today.
    Last edited by NoSlack; 03-05-2010 at 06:23 AM.

Sorry to hear Mike. I hope she has a speedy recovery...

Quote Originally Posted by NoSlack View Post
    I don't know what you call the bones that cover the sides of the ankle, but she 's busted them off twice in a year. This time she missed a step on the stairs at school. A year ago yesterday, she broke it dancing in the kitchen.

If they don't put a pin in there this time, I'll be surprised.

Mike

Looks like the bite held true to it's normal pattern. 3 good days then they lose track of the fish for a few days. Bite startedmonday and was way off today.

Bummer Mike. Hope she recovers soon. I'm out for today as well. Just too damn busy at work and couldn't justify it.
    26' Billfisher - Libre

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information