+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any activity off shore?

Default Any activity off shore?

Wondering if anyone intends on going offshore anytime soon. Thinking about leaving in the am, about 10:am next sat. and going out the the 9 and the towards the Coronados and then out to some of the banks. Giving the boat a test before the fish get here. Trying to go out before I start a kitchen remodel. Will be at Harahs this week, Escondido for a few days for 34th wedding anniversary. Money money money. Back in town on thursday. Hols down the fort. My youngets son will be here, I hope he doesnt try to take my boat out, need to hide the keys.
    Allen, heard your boat is working good with the new engine.

I'm thinking Memorial Weekend Albacore this year, but I could be wrong. I thought I'd have my Stimulus Check by now, and that hasn't happened yet either.

I usually wait until late June too. But I wouldn't be surprised at all if paddies were holding YT.
    26' Billfisher - Libre

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gagnon View Post
    Wondering if anyone intends on going offshore anytime soon. Thinking about leaving in the am, about 10:am next sat. and going out the the 9 and the towards the Coronados and then out to some of the banks. ...

Allen, heard your boat is working good with the new engine.
    Alfred,

It seems to be doing pretty good. The Chief was pretty hot and bothered about wanting to go out Wednesday, but I kinda want one more sea trial just to make sure everything is okay before we go Big Bad Pacific. Let me see if I can stick the boat in the water for a couple of hours tomorrow and then we can join you on Saturday.

Oh, give me till the weekend to dig up that Tech License book for you. Getting your Tech ticket nowadays isn't that hard. 25 questions, no code. There is even an online test to practice.
    Allan C.

P.E.T.A MEMBER
    Portagee Euthanizing Terrified Albacore

Hamachi Girl
    1981 23' Albacore Special

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information