+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Looking for replacement GPS

Default Looking for replacement GPS

If anyone has a GPS laying around that they are no longer using, or are thinking about upgrading and would like to get rid of a GPS I need to replace the one on my skiff that just gave up the ghost.

I'm looking to spend around $200

Thanks,

Brian

We used to get that kind of stuff pretty cheap off Charlie's boat and it was all top of the line equipment too; now that Charlie parks his boat in his driveway at home I don't think Russ has the balls to do it anymore. I'm just the middleman.

Quote Originally Posted by DOGHOUSE26 View Post
    We used to get that kind of stuff pretty cheap off Charlie's boat and it was all top of the line equipment too; now that Charlie parks his boat in his driveway at home I don't think Russ has the balls to do it anymore. I'm just the middleman.
    Can you give me his address?
    J/K

Hey Brian,
    I have an old Raymarine; no color unit. I can't find the randome (spelling?) or
    the power cable...it's yours if you want it. If you're lucky, your old unit is a Raymarine and this will solve your problem. I will be at J dock this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Wamei View Post
    Hey Brian,
    I have an old Raymarine; no color unit. I can't find the randome (spelling?) or
    the power cable...it's yours if you want it. If you're lucky, your old unit is a Raymarine and this will solve your problem. I will be at J dock this weekend.
    Thanks Wamei
    My old unit is a Lowrance which is a bummer. Someone is offering to sell me a Garmin 172C for $100. I'm going to do it. Does anyone have an opinion of this unit? It has an internal antenna, so it's basically like an over-sized hand held. My set-up was pretty crappy before, so this will most likely be an "upgrade" for me.

Thanks again,

Brian

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information