+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: BBQ?

Sorry for me that I missed it. It's my first miss but ready for the next one.
    Hijole

No big deal Pepe. It was thrown together real fast so I could meet a couple of the new guys before they left town. We would like to plan something a little bigger for June.

June already looks pretty busy with the marlin club doing tournaments on the 5th-6th and 19th-20th. We lose a third of the guys doing something the same weekend as the MBMC.

The 26th-27th is a couple days after the full moon and I don't think that works well for the guys up north that fish Cat for WSB.

That only leaves the 12th-13th open and that's short notice for some guys.

We could push it out to the second or third weekend in July if that works better for everyone.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

July is better for me, but I can probably do it in June

Oh man! Boy you guys move fast. Hadn't been on in a while, you guys put together a BBQ, had the BBQ, and are planning the next one already. I'll try to make the next one. Its a haul from Long Beach, but I cant think of a better reason really. I'll stay tuned for the next one and will be sure to bring some rations.

J

Hey, on July 1st I start with 7 Saturdays so I think my calendar should be fine.
    Hijole

Congratulations Pepe, it's about time. You and Muslin are going to get bored in your next life, I think you guys should start a Kosher Fish Taco Shop!

Talking

How could we get bored? All we need to do is read Doghouse's posts. That keeps us entertained. Pepe will have to learn the Kosher way to slit the fishes throat so it is bled properly or the Kosher Taco Shop will never make it.

We should enter Jeff's posts in a college journal titled," Internet English" in the foreign language department for immigrant students.
    Hijole

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information