Hey Fellas,

I've been talking with Mike about setting up a T-Shirt order for the club. Wanted to get an idea of who would be interested.

Looking at setting up the shirts with the club logo in the upper left hand corner of the site on the back of the shirts. Pretty large with good detail and color just how you see it.

On the front, I was thinking of just the "BOCA" script/banner that is under the site logo. A little bigger than you see it, maybe 3"-4" wide. Just one or two colors.

The printers charge per color as far as setting the screens up. Anywhere from $40-$50 per screen/color. The back would have 6 colors and the front would have a couple. It adds up quick, my brother can do the artwork and color seperations at no charge, thats what he does. I dont mind paying up front if I can get a solid commitment from a few that you guys will take em' when they come in. Looking to put an order together of at least 24 shirts. Screeners usually deal in dozens, but the price for 12 would be rediculous. Down the road we can do small orders with this screener at a fair price as you guys wear em' out.

The price will depend on how many we can get together. Most likely in the $10-$15 range, if its anymore than that, I'll eat the cost. Just post up here or p.m. me how many, what size, and what color. I was thinking of mostly darker colors, black, navy, and grey. Never was a big fan of the white as I cant keep em' clean for more than 5 minutes, but if enough guys want em' we can do that. I like fishing in white long sleeve T's to keep the sun off, and we could do that too, they'll be a little extra.

Let me know, Thanks, Jay