+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Got T-Shirts!

Default Got T-Shirts!

Alrighty fellas, I have more shirts here than you can shake a stick at. I need to divide them out into everyones order. Unless I hear from you before Sunday, I will bring all of them down to the BBQ. If you make it down, cool! If not, no problem! I can ship them to you or you can stop by my place in Long Beach. PM for an address to stop by or send a check to.

Prices are going to be $15 for the short sleeves and $20 for the long sleeve. $2 from each shirt will go back to the club. The order was for 100 shirts. Like Mike stated before, we will pay dues seperate. This money will benefit club activities.

If you would like your shirts shipped, it should be under $10. I will head over to the post office Monday to see what size flat rate boxes will work. I'll let you know Monday an exact rate.

I would like to thank my Brother. "Thanks Dave"! He spent alot of time with the artwork, ordering the shirts, and setting up the printing to help us out. I owe him a couple fishing trips! He runs his own Graphic Design business that can do just about anything for advertising, printing, and photography. Feel free to contact him:

http://www.hamachistudio.com/

Here's a couple shots, I think they came out good! Hope you guys like em'

All four colors:

Back detail:

Front detail:
    "Blackbird"
    1983 23' Billfisher

See ya Sunday. Thanks again for all the hard work making a shirt order happen.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Smile

Jay,

Thanks for getting the shirts made and tracking down all the orders. I have given Mike my $$$ and he will pick up whatever you have for me. I asked for 2XL, 1L, and 2Med. I'll take whatever you have but prefer All Long Sleeve and navy. Short sleeve is Ok too. I'm easy.

Scott
    Tenacious

Thanks again for doing this. They look great! Let me know when is a good time to come by and pick up my order. Charley

No problem guys, glad to help out.

See ya at the BBQ!

J
    "Blackbird"
    1983 23' Billfisher

Thanks Jay the shirts look great in the pictures. I was hoping to make it to the BBQ today but I had some issues races yesterday and I needed to fix/rebuild a few things today. When you find out what the shipping is PM me with your address and the amount and I will put a check in the mail and PM you back with my address. I am in Anza,Ca 92539 in case they ask.

Mike I put your check in the mail this morning you should get it early next week.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information