+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Offshore Attempt...

Default Offshore Attempt...

Going to make a run off shore. Leaving Friday night to get out in the zone for possible Albi's at grey light and fish all day Saturday. Not sure exactly where we are going yet, but it will be south.

Any one else going or thinking of going? Would be nice to have some friends out to cover some ground.

Tony
    26' Billfisher - Libre

I'am thinking the same thing.

Good luck Tony,

I will miss fishing this weekend but, am planning on fishing a 3 day'er the 13th-15th wherever the best tuna reports are coming from.

Scott
    Tenacious

I will be down at J dock this afternoon getting ready. There is a nice volume of clean and warm water that confirms several different tuna zones. Just look at the most recent SST and Cloro and you can see. Several boats I know are out today so I will firm up plan this evening. Hope the weather isn't too bad.
    26' Billfisher - Libre

I'am on the the fence with the wind blowing . Reel Nasty is fishing today we are waiting for a report . does anyone have any dope on the fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Malu Lani View Post
    I'am on the the fence with the wind blowing . Reel Nasty is fishing today we are waiting for a report . does anyone have any dope on the fishing.
    PM Me...
    26' Billfisher - Libre

7 PM Friday weather update:
    Just got off the phone with a buddy that fished the Hidden and said it was the roughest ride he's ever had, coming back up the line. Hard to stand up trolling during the morning. 5 hour ride back to Mission Bay.

2 #30 Albis on the cool side of the break.

Called Tony and he was at the bait barge and still going.

Be safe this weekend.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

We will try monday For the first time yard work sounds better than fishing.The Reel Nasty reported one YF near the hidden bank wind blowing 15 to 20 at 7am long ride home.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information