+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fall BBQ photos

Default Fall BBQ photos

Thanks again to Tony for getting this thing organized, Pepe for snapping some photos and eveyone else for bringing the fine eats.

Last edited by NoSlack; 01-19-2019 at 12:23 PM.
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Wink

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone at the BBQ, it was nice to meet you guys.I had a realy good time,and all the food was great

This one has to be the best.
    Mike said it's our 6th BBQ, hard to believe .
    Thanks to everyone who came it was good to see new faces and volunteers sharing info about favorite recipes and of course even fishing.
    I took more pictures so if you were there and want them send me your email and I will send them all to you. I am determined to learn how to post pictures so I'm going to try that also.

I'm at, hijola@cox.net
    Hijole

Good to see everone again along with some new faces. It was a blast!

Oh, that was some serious food. Thanks guys!

I want to thank everybody for the nice shirt and the Great Food; I'm kind of glad I wasn't there for the whole thing as there was way too much good food to eat! It was a very nice afternoon and great to see everyone again and meet the new guys, I think you'll fit right in. And a special thanks to Tony forrunning a fine picnic and getting everything going.Yeah you made feel kind of bad for knocking you off, but your daughter almost disowned you when you tried to give me her pink rod, she's such a cutie! Anyway, thanks again everybody and I see Scott and now Eric have got the show rolling for 2011 with some nice yellowtail so if you guys want to keep up with them you better spend a couple of mornings up off LJ cuz those 35# plus fish aren't everywhere and who knows how long they'll be here.

My family and I had a great time! Thanks to everyone for the help and food! Wow was that a feast!

I gave Rosie the heads up on teasing Jeff with the reel, but your right Jeff I don't think she fully got it and when I looked at her face I knew I'd better give it back to her or I was a dead man! Didn't even have time to snap a photo or really enjoy the tease. HA.

Good to see everyone!
    Tony
    26' Billfisher - Libre

Thumbs up Fall BBQ.(Thanks TO ALL) TAG TEAM!!!!

Thank you all for A great time,The food, and the beer,and for making me, and my wife, and kids,feel like part of the blackman family.We like most feel it's A great honor to own A blackman, but even more I feel it's an honor to belong to A group of guys, and gals that are willing to help each outher unselfishly from giving A hand in person or over the net. Anyways just want to say thank you for the welcome wagon. Mike you are A class act.And to everyone else,your all pretty cool 2To all good luck this year and hope to fish togather, willing to go anytime any place and if anyone needs a ride or needs help on their boat let me know.Capt Dan

Sorry I missed it. Looks more like a fine dining club than a fishing club.
    Yale
    "Riley"
    32' Blackman Sportfisher

Default BBQ

That was definately a great time. I feel like I got to know a few guys a little better. I cant remember when the last time was that I ate that good. Thanks to all for the good eats. Tony when you handed Pinky to Jeff I thought for sure Rosie was about to kick someone in the shin, that was aclassic moment.
    Eric 26 Billfisher "REEL NASTY"

Who did the killer shimp, I got the last one and it was cold but the best I've ever had! What's the secret?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information