+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fall BBQ photos

Quote Originally Posted by DOGHOUSE26 View Post
    Who did the killer shimp, I got the last one and it was cold but the best I've ever had! What's the secret?
    Agree. Those were awesome shrimp! Jeff, maybe you can ask him to post the recipes when you see him at J dock!

Jim Tarantino brought the shrimp. Killer recipe. I think he has his boat on J dock and wants to be invited to one of your seminars. I was bragging about you.
    Hijole

Smile

WOW, i am glad you guys liked the shrimp, I will post on how to make it on the recipe site later today Thanks.

Jim

Quote Originally Posted by NO BAD DAYS View Post
    WOW, i am glad you guys liked the shrimp, I will post on how to make it on the recipe site later today Thanks.

Jim
    Right on Jim. I also want the recipe for the deep fried lings. That was tasty! I know it's simple, but I already forgot.

I forgot to say thank you for the sympathy 1st loser shirt. Much appreciated and stoked! I will proudly wear it. Especially considering the talent I was competing against. You guys are hard core!

Tony
    26' Billfisher - Libre

I know the fish was great couldn't stop eating it,i never had link cod before can't wait to catch some and for the lobster nobody ever brings lobster to the BBQ'S i go to Thanks Allen haven't had lobster in years.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information