+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fish Machine 20 $3400

Default Fish Machine 20 $3400

Found on CL by Tag Team

Blackman 20' Center cockpit fishing boat on a tandem axle galvinized trailer. Been sitting for more than 10 years and needs some TLC. 4 cylinder gas motor with outdrive and Johnson kicker engine. I will bring the title up to date. $3400.00 602-717-4610

Allan C.

P.E.T.A MEMBER
    Portagee Euthanizing Terrified Albacore

Hamachi Girl
    1981 23' Albacore Special

If it doesn't have a Deck Delaminating problem, it should real soon, especially if it's been in AZ for awhile. They're are excellant skiffs when everything gets brought back up to par; @ 3800 that's still a great deal.

I already called the guy and he said there was an area that had some delaminating on the hull. not sure how hard it would be to repair it. Not sure on condition of trailer. There were a few boats in the El Cajon area I wanted to look at. Problem is I need to get rid of a skipjack in my driveway. I think I have a problem with looking for more baots to anchor in my front yard. It looks like the boat owners are stuck, when trying to sell, in this economy.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gagnon View Post
    I already called the guy and he said there was an area that had some delaminating on the hull. not sure how hard it would be to repair it. Not sure on condition of trailer. There were a few boats in the El Cajon area I wanted to look at. Problem is I need to get rid of a skipjack in my driveway. I think I have a problem with looking for more baots to anchor in my front yard. It looks like the boat owners are stuck, when trying to sell, in this economy.
    It's not your faultwhen it comes to boats and fishing, it's a disease and there's probably a medication for it.
    Eric 26 Billfisher "REEL NASTY"

I have heard from a friend that another 20 is for sale in venture for around 2,000.00

Russ

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information