+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Parade of lights

Default Parade of lights

Just wondering if anyone here is going to the Parade of lights on the 18th ? we will be there OUT~CAST

San Diego Bay or Mission Bay? We did it every year we were at San Diego Bay. I'm in Mission and Bay now and not sure...

Tony
    26' Billfisher - Libre

Default Light parade

I would like to do it, but need a honda generator,and the one i have is a eu3800,I think it is to loud.Also when do you have to sighn up by.Capt.Dan

Default Parade of lights

Mission Bay lots of fun

I'm in! I just registered online. I don't think you have to register by a certain time. Looks like it's not judged either so you don't have to pick up a number like you do for San Diego bay.

I usually rent a gen.

Should be fun if the weather holds up.
    26' Billfisher - Libre

Quote Originally Posted by Tag Team View Post
    I would like to do it, but need a honda generator,and the one i have is a eu3800,I think it is to loud.Also when do you have to sighn up by.Capt.Dan
    If you need a quiet Honda 2000 I have one you can borrow if that's enough power.

Quote Originally Posted by Libre View Post
    I'm in! I just registered online. I don't think you have to register by a certain time. Looks like it's not judged either so you don't have to pick up a number like you do for San Diego bay.

I usually rent a gen.

Should be fun if the weather holds up.
    If the EU2000 will work for you let me know, I also have a EU1000 on the boat and a Honda EB 3500 at my shop. It's not Generac Loud, but it's alot louder than the EU 2000 and weighs 140# on wheels.
    Last edited by DOGHOUSE26; 12-07-2010 at 09:18 AM.

wife bought some solar LED lights this year. Works great if you don't mind a few barbs from the guys at the dock

You guys might want think about using your inverter if you're on shore power or if your engine is running instead of a generator to avoid fumes with a bunch of kids on board.
    Last edited by Wa Mei; 12-07-2010 at 10:03 AM.

Right I used a generator one year and it sucks. Have to keep extra gas for it too! You will run out. I used inverter the last two years, but tripped the inverter last year right in the middle of the parade. Had to unscrew the stern panel to push the trip button. Pain. Depending on how many lights I may take you up on the offer Jeff!
    26' Billfisher - Libre

I don't think the older Blackman's have a inverter,one just to run the microwave ?

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information