+ Reply to Thread

Thread: world record yellowfin 405lb.

Default world record yellowfin 405lb.

After listening to fish talk radio on sunday afternoon,I decided to take my son Wyatt,and daughter Daniella down to the docks mon. morning and take them to school a little late. Anyways wanted to be a part of history,an all i can say we where not dissapointed it was an amazzing sight to see this monster get hung up! I also spent some time talking to Mike Livingston, the man who caught the beast!!! the man was very kind to my son and myself a real class act. My son Wyatt wanted to congratulate the capt. Mike Lackey on the boats record smashing catch!! and as he addressed the Capt. Lackey nelt down put both arms on his shoulders and listend and then asked how old are you when Wyatt said 6 1/2 and mr.Lackey said he caught his first tuna @that age.You should have seen the grin then he invited Wyatt to come on the boat any time.What a class act he is .I think the highlight of the morning though was that we where able to take pictures with the fish,and also my kids had a blast running around picking up 20lb.and30lb.fish and tacking pictures of them.Capt.Dan

That was a cool thing to do and I'm sure they will always remember it, you did good! Lackey is a class act and one of the most down to earth Captains around here. I hope this catch helps fill his boat with customers every trip.

They definitely deserve it! Stoked for them.
    26' Billfisher - Libre

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information