+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bottom Liner

Default Bottom Liner

Was able to pick up a bottomliner that was only 2 seasons old for $400, I think thats a pretty good deal. Got the slip on J dock starting April 1. Now just need to add a lockable fitting to the console door and will be all set. Also will need to get a new margarita kit. Will have a dockwarming party when I get the Nomad in the water.
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Default Bottom Liner

You scored at $ 400

Charlie scoring at any price is good.

aint that the truth!
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Charlie

I will make you a set of keys to Time Out so you can Crash when ever you feel the need. After drinking of few with Jeff and others you might need to take a nap I know I do.

Russ

ok but only if Jeff doesn't have a set. My luck I'll come back for a good nights sleep and Jeff's hired a couple of strippers and left a bottle of Jack on the counter and I'll get the rap for it!
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    ok but only if Jeff doesn't have a set. My luck I'll come back for a good nights sleep and Jeff's hired a couple of strippers and left a bottle of Jack on the counter and I'll get the rap for it!
    You don't have to worry about me when it comes to napping on the Time Out. Your major concern would be Marc at night; when you see him in those lamb pajamas with the feet attached to them he wants to stay up and play all night, and I'm not talkin about building Legos either!

There's nothing more embarrassing to Russ as when his sweet little daughter and one of her friends comes down for the weekend and they find a couple of pairs of Stripper's underwear between the dinette cushions; that's why his hair skipped the grey phase and went straight to white!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information