+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: $$$$$$$$$

Default $$$$$$$$$

Just brought the Nasty in for what I thought was a regular 100 HR service.
    and thank goodness I refrained from taking her out until the service was done.
    while getting the service work done the man also spotted a leaking injector pump, that was leaking on the motor mount so that needs replacing as well also the aftercooler is leaking but was caught before it could do real damage.
    also need to replace the throttle cable. and having the injectors checked out.
    Hopefully we have good fishing this year so the wallet hijacking will soon be forgotten
    Eric 26 Billfisher "REEL NASTY"

Yeah Brother we've all been there before, and in 12 months it will be something else too!

Welcome to my world Eric!!!!! I Was watching the man tear into your sled yesterday. Should run like a top when he is done. To bad we all don't have Meekers (Doghouse's) money that we all could slap in a new 260hp D4. Maybe when I hit the lotto...... Good luck with the repairs Eric.....Zack (Fire Escape)

feeling your pain. alternator is out spare was also bad. trailer brake service turned into a complete replacement of all components.
    26' billfisher

And I need four fresh new batteries and a new trailer. Boats!!!! It's all worth it when you find a honey hole and pull on some big fish.
    Tenacious

probably gonna need 4 new batts also was looking at the interstates at broadway auto electric (getting the alts done there.recommended by john benson) at 100ea. anyone recommend otherwise/ 4- 12v deep cycle group 27`s.had some blem cheapys when i was building the boat after 2 years and a bad alt. =no bueno!!!
    26' billfisher

Default 6 Volt

I would go with two six volt for your house bank way more amp hrs.

Got her back, definately looking at new batteries as well, I did have thalternater rebuilt last year and John upgraded the wiring so atleast that done. I'm going out on Friday and I'm not sure what to go after just waiting to see whqt the water is going to do. looks like the water rolled on Monday
    We'll see what happens.

Default $$$$

Quote Originally Posted by Fire ESCAPE View Post
    Welcome to my world Eric!!!!! I Was watching the man tear into your sled yesterday. Should run like a top when he is done. To bad we all don't have Meekers (Doghouse's) money that we all could slap in a new 260hp D4. Maybe when I hit the lotto...... Good luck with the repairs Eric.....Zack (Fire Escape)
    Sounds like your on the candy isle while I was at the gumball machine,
    I was trying to get a good deal on some nice electronics all new in the boxes
    but I guess those were yours,

Jason , I would only take my electrical repairs to Rick at Broadway.
    Have been doing business with him and his dad for probably over 20 years or 30. Pricey but everything gets replaced, not just bad components, Bearings rewind, all done and never, never had a problem. They will work with you. They will let you bring in a car, work on removing the part yourself and selling you the part and you can install. Always willing to spend time with you to explain what happened to your electrical parts.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information