+ Reply to Thread

Thread: awning for my blackman

Default awning for my blackman

bought a 35lx11.5wx15h awning (carport)to store my boat.has walls that come down the sides. got all the pieces laid out and am starting to think i should have paid to have it errected. i was thinking about all the fuel money i will have left when it`s done.anyone store their boat under one? this is going to be fun......
    Last edited by Zarco; 05-16-2011 at 08:23 PM.
    26' billfisher

Jason, How much for the carport and how much do they charge to erect it? I was thinking of getting one. Not sure how hard to back into that 11 ft wide spot. My boat height might be too hi. I think it is 14.5. I guess I would need to install on top of some blocks. Where did you purchase the thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Gagnon View Post
    Jason, How much for the carport and how much do they charge to erect it? I was thinking of getting one. Not sure how hard to back into that 11 ft wide spot. My boat height might be too hi. I think it is 14.5. I guess I would need to install on top of some blocks. Where did you purchase the thing.
    AL,i actually bought it at an estate sale.guy paid $5,000.00 for it to store his motor home. i had to disassemble it so i got a real good deal on it.seemed easier taking it down. had quotes for $1200 to assemble.
    26' billfisher

I have a 36' diesel pusher motorhome, I brought a 44' X 14' X 14' Canvas and stell tube garage for it @ a cost of $3,000; 2 experienced carpenters/laborers can erect one in a day, maybe 400-600 cash

got most of it together. dealing with 16` panels in the wind is no fun. this thing is massive!
    26' billfisher

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information