+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battery Power

How does a battery question turn into a raping,I think I might have to move over to I dock.

Talking

You just need rolled up news paper

Everytime Jeff gets out of hand you smack him on the nose. It sounds like alot of work but its worth it.

Russ

Why is it all about sex with you guys? Besides Jim there are too many children on I dock and if you end up there your ankle bracelet will probably start going off and look what the DFG did chasing Russ through the parking lot last year; I'd hate to think what SDPD would do looking for you.

rape - 2. violent assault or plunder as in city, etc.

He's got some of the best looking mackeral on the dock, and he'll move up the points ladder quickly unless for some mysterious unknown reason he has either an escape or a massive die off! One of those beauties got him the 55# WSB.

Default 6 Volt batteries

I use the Blackman system, but the house side are 2 6-volt golf cart batteries.
    It works pretty good, I have too much electronics and a cyclone bait pump, so the house batteries get low about sunrise. I also have a Honda 2000 generator. When I used the inverter and microwave, they had a hard time keeping up.
    Knot Now
    Phil

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information