+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Long boat ride

Default Long boat ride

Finally got the cobwebs off and got the shakedown run out of the way. Left sun late afternoon for the hidden bank. Camped out on a drift with the seiners in full force never seen so many. Son caught sharks all night(makos,blues). Set trollers at gray light for nada all day. Boat ran excellent without issues other than water in the filter I kept cleaning every few hours till it was gone. Some minor bugs to work out on some of the new stuff. One school of bft that sunk out when we got near. Lots of bait on paddies no fish to speak of. Still nice to be on the water after almost 2 years. Gonna try again Sunday fish all day Monday.
    26' billfisher

Jason, anytime you go fishing and dont catch fish, it is always seems to be a long boat ride. Sorry you did not see much tuna. It sounds like they are coming up the line and should be closer in about a week or so. I hope they are hungry. Glad the boat ran well. I am having my own issues with the turbos. New air cleaners did not come with rubber adapters and need to order them today. Stay in touch.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information