+ Reply to Thread

Thread: HONEYGIRL SOLD!!

Default HONEYGIRL SOLD!!

I sold the HONEYGIRL today. She was my dream boat since I was 15 years old when saw my first Blackman. I was standing on the rail of the fury out of Newport. I turned to my friend and said "someday I’m going to own a boat just like that" It was an amazing run and I can't express how great full I am to have meet every last one of you on this board. I have truly made some lifelong friends. I can only hope to be invited back to share some more fishing stories and the progress and completion of my new boat. Deep down I wanted it to be a Blackman but it wasn’t in the stars. Thanks Again to everybody, Be safe out there. Joe

Concrats on the sale and enableling the new owner to fullfill his dream.

Don't be a strainger, everyone around here can't wait to see how sweet the new ride comes out.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Stoked for you brother! Time to move on to the next chapter and build that fish killing machine! Blackman or not, you will always be a member of this club and A true friend! When my neck heals up lets go get some tuna........Zack

Give me a little time, it might take awhile to find some Bertram shirts to send to you. Cogratulatons on the sale, now Full Speed Ahead on your Project Boat !

More project boat pics please. What do you need help with? I Ok at some heavy lifting stuff and grunt work.
    Tenacious

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information