+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Club BBQ March 3rd @ 1pm

Sorry guys, just found out my 15 year old has 2 games this Saturday. He's playing Lacrosse
    Apparently it's a sport of some sort and the season starts in March.

As much as I would enjoy seeing everyone, talk fishing and eat a bunch of food, I actually can't wait to
    set-up the field, sit through 2 games and clean up afterward.

I was thinking that a good topic that we could learn about and share at the BBQ would be radio code groups. I know really nothing on this topic other than my radio has the capabilities to do so with tracking on my chart plotter. I'll bring my radio instructions and would like to get some shared knowlege with some of you that are in the know.
    I'll try and get there early to help set up.
    Mike
    Royal Hook

I'll bring my radio paperwork as well.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Al, sorry to hear about your loss.
    26' Billfisher - Libre

Looks like the weather is going to be great! Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Tony
    26' Billfisher - Libre

Fish Tacos sound great! See you all soon!
    26' Billfisher - Libre

Glad to hear you had a decent turnout and good weather. . Thanks for the condolences. Got to see old family friends .

Got my boat back from John B. Need to take it out on a shake down. Due to some recent illness, I might have to wait a few days. I hope none of you guys get this bug. Nasty bug. The boat should not need anything done on the engines for awhile. New rebuilt turbos, rebuilt fresh water pumps, rodded heat exchangers by Ace radiator, rebuilt alternators, new imp[ellars for the raw water pumps.Total about $4k. About what I though. Now because the baot sat for almost a year, I need to go through everything else b4 the great tuna season. Just got to figure what I need to fish in Mexico. Going to start checking out San Clemente this year. Not sure if better to drive to Dana
    Pt. and launch from there or leave from MB.

I think the only thing better about leaving from Dana is you're in the shadow of Catalina for alot longer giving possibly a better ride; I believe the distances are close to the same. Just suck it up and head WSW and take yourtime.

I was guessing that the distances woud be close. to make it worth while I would like to stay for a few days. Finding the hot spots may take awhile but just being out there again would be nice. I hope we can count on some tuna showing this year.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information