+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Member Hotrail21

Thumbs up New Member Hotrail21

My brother in law and I just bought a 1991 Blackman Outerbanks I just wanted to introduce us to fellow members of this board My name is Leonard and Tony is my brother in law,we bought the boat from Al down in Vista Ca , we are thrilled to have gotten this boat we were trying to have the Blackman family build us a New one but I guess the economy for the buisness of boats didnt pan out so they Gladly returned our Deposit. We luckily for this one has upper helm steering as well and a 1 Ton refrigerated fish hold. We are currently disconnecting the old electronics and Installing 2 Raymarine Touch screens 12 inch Upper and lower moniters and a digital 48 mile Radar.

I do have a question regarding Transducer this boat has a Faring block we are qurious how to access it from top side or is their another way to access it any help greatly appreciated.

We have the boat on a Trailer at our warehouse for all the installions but we will be keeping the boat in the water in Dana Point Marina from June thru October 1st

Any help with trancerducer call me at 714-718-2541 Once again we are very happy to be members of your board Tight Lines to all we will be going OFFSHORE in about 2 weeks to see whats going on

Welcome Lenard.

Most of us have the transducer mounted just in front of the pulley on the flat spot on the hull. Is your transducer mounted somewhere other than the engine compartment? If you cam't locate the transducer from inside, a picture from under the boat might give the guys some landmarks that would help them answer your question.

Mike

Last edited by NoSlack; 06-16-2012 at 08:07 PM.
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information