+ Reply to Thread

Thread: fuel tanks in the 26' models.

Default fuel tanks in the 26' models.

are the tank builders used by blackman still around? thinking they may still have the specs and could produce one quickly. Any knowledge?

I think so, I got mine about 6 years ago. If no one knows I might have a receipt or can find out from the guy I bought min from.

Default Fuel tanks

I have the fuel tank drawings and supplier for the tank he is in sd I'm at work right now but I can get the info and fax it to you if you like ... Mark

It's American Tanks they are off 8111 Commercial St in la Mesa, ca. 619 462-4076.

I think they cost about $950 when I was looking for one 3-4 years ago. It took about 1 week to get it made.

The guys name is Vince. I heard they are from 8 to 10 dollars per gallon. Mine was 300 gallon tank and it was about 400 dollars. Since the economy is the way it is, it will probably more. Good luck.

Thanks for the replies, Talked to Vince and he said the tanks are $1100.00 now, which does'nt seem too bad considering the nice job that was done on the old tank. I am going to build one myself and save myself the trips to SD and maybe a couple of coins in the process, But if something comes up I would not hesitate to order one from American Tanks.

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information