+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leader board updated!

Default Leader board updated!

The Leader Board has been updated and a certain angler has increased his lead!

Just a reminder, per the rules http://www.followingsea.net/best%20o...st%20rules.htm all submittals are suppose to be submitted within 30 days. Please remember to get your pictures in to me if you want them counted towards your point total!
    Last edited by Nomad; 08-01-2004 at 07:15 PM.
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Thanks Charlie,

It's starting to get interesting. Question is, who will get the first billfish? Mike probably is catching one today!

Scott

My money is on Dan for the Billfish. I'm sure he'll do 10 to my 1, if I'm lucky.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

I've given up on winning, just hope to make a respectable showing!
    Charlie
    NOMAD

Oh come on Charlie,

Anyone could take this thing. You could get a tuna, marlin, dorado, and bigger yellowtail in one day, go out the next and score bigger butt, calico, and Mako. It could happen?

Scott

Charlie, don't be so quick to throw in the towel. Scott has been back in the game less than 30 days and managed to scratch his way to the top of the pack.

Speaking of getting back in the game, What's up with Russ and Mark? They're probably on a 30 day fishing bender to jet into the lead. Looks like I better send the leader's "sash and tiara" out for cleaning before I have to hand it off to the boys.

p.s. Charlie, for a hot lunch and a cold drink, I'm still willing to pimp myself out for points.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information