+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Jeff' Get Well Soon Dog House

Default Jeff' Get Well Soon Dog House

hope your surgery went well.You are already missed On J Dock.Get back soon as able. I will take you out when you fell up to it. Larry

Let me know when you're well enough to get down the ramp and I'll take you down to IB for some rehab. I can pull the bait tank and install a lazy boy recliner if it help.

mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Thanks guys its going well so far;I transferred to an assisted care facility and within 5 minutes walking down a hallway where they made me go up my first steps they don't mess around. They give you a nerve block before surgery that lasts about 24 hours; I thought I would be able to walk out of there the next day, and then reality set in and it took an hour of sheer hell for the precription drugs to kick in. But it's been manageable ever since then. Can't wait to get back on the water hope it's on when I'm able to and the ocean is flat. Sounds like the Pens for BFT and maybe a close coastal spot for WSB on the next full moon and I hope you guys get on them!

Jeff, the BFT may be down near the Hidden Bank, but the WX isn't looking good till next week. 13-17knts wind and 6ft swell 18 seconds for tomorrow. Just get in the shower and turn the water on cold and it will be just like you're there.

Get well amigo!
    Allan C.

P.E.T.A MEMBER
    Portagee Euthanizing Terrified Albacore

Hamachi Girl
    1981 23' Albacore Special

Get well soon Jeff!

Hope your having a speedy recovery Jeff!
    26' Billfisher - Libre

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information