+ Reply to Thread

Thread: BOCA BBQ 2013

Default BOCA BBQ 2013

Well I don't think I'm going to catch a 75# Lingcod by the end of October so I guess Libre has it sewn up. We had a pretty good year of local fishing with a wide variety of seacritters being boated. Looking forward to meeting some new faces (Kelly aka Beardog, Little Provider, Dirty Girl aka John). Time to check the calendar and pick at date!

Allan C.

P.E.T.A MEMBER
    Portagee Euthanizing Terrified Albacore

Hamachi Girl
    1981 23' Albacore Special

ya I agree, it's time to concede the race and get on with the BBQ.

Before we start talking dates we need to check with management over at the marina and make sure we are clear to use that corner of the lot. I think Tony and Jeff have regular contact with those guys. They would be our best bet for checking the availability of the spot.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

Great turn out at the BBQ today. I'm sure Pepe will send in some pictures and I'll post them when I get them.

Mike
    Last edited by NoSlack; 01-12-2019 at 12:21 PM.

Had a good time and great food at the BBQ yesterday. Always a good time to shareing fishing and boat stories

If you recieved your DMV bi-annual boat registration check it over carefully because their's a $16 Quagga muscle fee the state as stuck us with if you use your boat in fresh water. If you only use the boat in salt water, check the available box and pay appropriate fee.
    Royal Hook Mikey
    Last edited by Royal Hook; 11-10-2013 at 01:56 PM.
    Royal Hook

Good heads up on the registration fees. Had the wife pull the paperwork and check the box.

Mike

Good to see everyone at the BBQ! Thank you everyone for pitching in and helping. As you can see from the pics we had a great turnout and lots of shade, tables, food, and Zacks 8' BBQ/trailer. Appreciate the $100 gift card for winning the tournament. That was unexpected and not necessary, but I will take it Thought for sure Zack would have had another 300 point day like last year when he caught a marlin, dorado, Bluefin, yellowfin, and everything else in one trip! Wasn't a great year for fishing for Libre. Had a lot of skunks, didn't catch a lot of quantity, but we put some bigger model fish on the boat this year.

Tony
    26' Billfisher - Libre

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information