+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blackman decals

Default Blackman decals

does anyone know who can make the Blackman "Fish Machine" decals??? would like them to look original,,thanks ,,

If you find someone that will make them, I have a clean early 80's decal in the garage that can be used as a templete.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

thanks Mike, ill look into it, i remember a decal co. advertisement on BDs i think they are "DMG" decals,
    Last edited by beardog629; 10-29-2014 at 08:21 PM.

Mike, i talked with Steave Blackman today and he said he has a guy that makes the original decals,,he said he would call me asap,,ill let you know ,thanks Kelly

I hope Steve gives you the contact info and we can go right to the source. I f Steve wants to be the middle man, ask if the decals say Billfisher 23. If they don't I'll pursue getting them reproduced from the clean one I have.

Mike

havnt heard back from Steave yet but looks like he wants to be in the middle,,didnt offer up the contact name,,you say your sticker says Billfisher 23? mines a Outerbanks 23 ,was thinking you had the "Fish Machine" decal,,,

I have a really good Graphics Guy that will do Decals no problem. We either need a good clean file or a decal he can duplicate. He would also do shirts if anyone is interested!

beardog629 You're right, it says Fish Machine 23.

Proshine I have a pretty clean copy to work from if Steve doesn't come through

Mike

Can you email me something Mike? I just got off the phone with Tim who does all my graphic work and he will do what ever we need. I need new Fish Machine decals for my 26 so I have him working on that. He's also willing to do Blackman Boat T-Shirts if there's enough interest. I also have him drawing my 26 Billfisher now for "No Bad Days" T-shirts. I will have that drawing available for anyone if they want to do there own boat shirts.

proshine I would like to buy some Fish Machine decals when they are available.
    BOCA shirts possibly???
    I know those were done some time in the past.

Brian
    Brian Groff
    "Little Provider"
    1974 Blackman Fishmachine 20

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information