+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blackman decals

Hybrid View

Default Blackman decals

does anyone know who can make the Blackman "Fish Machine" decals??? would like them to look original,,thanks ,,

If you find someone that will make them, I have a clean early 80's decal in the garage that can be used as a templete.

Mike
    NoSlack-------------------------------------------<'(((>{

thanks for postin it Mike, i need three of them,two for the boat and one for the van,would be nice to have that on a shirt over a pic of our boats,,,also need the "Blackman" decal for the cabin,,havnt heard from Steave but he sounded like he wants to help,,,looks like Erik "Proshine" can get it done also,,,

The BOCA logo artwork is on file at merlinembroidery in La Mesa. I've had them embroider shirts and jacket as well as make the vinyl stickers in the photo.

Mike

Last edited by NoSlack; 01-12-2019 at 03:59 PM.

thanks Mike, ill look into it, i remember a decal co. advertisement on BDs i think they are "DMG" decals,
    Last edited by beardog629; 10-29-2014 at 08:21 PM.

Mike, i talked with Steave Blackman today and he said he has a guy that makes the original decals,,he said he would call me asap,,ill let you know ,thanks Kelly

I hope Steve gives you the contact info and we can go right to the source. I f Steve wants to be the middle man, ask if the decals say Billfisher 23. If they don't I'll pursue getting them reproduced from the clean one I have.

Mike

havnt heard back from Steave yet but looks like he wants to be in the middle,,didnt offer up the contact name,,you say your sticker says Billfisher 23? mines a Outerbanks 23 ,was thinking you had the "Fish Machine" decal,,,

I have a really good Graphics Guy that will do Decals no problem. We either need a good clean file or a decal he can duplicate. He would also do shirts if anyone is interested!

beardog629 You're right, it says Fish Machine 23.

Proshine I have a pretty clean copy to work from if Steve doesn't come through

Mike

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information